Skip to main content

My mother

The sweetest word of the world is mother. My mother is the most important person in my life. Her name is Jahanara. The person whom I love very much is my mother. She is about forty-six years old. She is an ideal housewife. She is a very good singer. She like to sing every classical song. And she love to sing Robindra songeet. She is very calm person by her nature.

Her contributions of our family is outstanding. She is very much creative. Her every creation is awesome. I can express my feelings and share whatever I have in my mind.

She is the one person who spends her sleepless nights during my sickness and other bad times she always with me. Only one person who knows my likes and dislikes she is my mother. She takes great care of our education. She is my best teacher and guide. She directs me to follow the right path.

She wants me well-educated and established in life. She likes to keep good relation with her neighbors.

My mother had taught me to never give up. My mother taught me what is right and what is wrong. She was like my teacher and a mother. She taught me what I should or should not do. She always keeps me in line and control me, so I don't get too much freedom.

My mother influenced me a lot. She taught me to never give up. And keep me in line.
Only her contribution now I'm here. Every time she support me and influenced me. Only her support I improved myself.

A mother is only one in everyone's life whom another can never replace her in our heart. I am proud of having such an ideal mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"একটি লাল বাচ্চাজুতো" | "কাজী নাঈম"

  কাল বিকালে শহরে যাচ্ছিলাম, হঠাৎ দেখলাম রাস্তার মাঝখানে একটা টুকটুকে লাল বাচ্চা জুতো। ভিতরটা একটু চিৎকার দিয়ে উঠলো । গত কিছু দিন যাবত খুব অল্পতেই কষ্ট পাচ্ছি। মহাপুরুষ হবার চেষ্টা যে পুরোপুরিই গোল্লাগেছে তা আর বলার অপেক্ষা রাখে না। . বেশ কবছর পূর্বে পৃথিবীর সবচেয়ে ছোট গল্পটি পড়েছিলাম, " এক জোড়া লাল বাচ্চা জুতো,যা পড়া হয় নি কখনো।" এই গল্পটি আমাকে দিনের পর দিন ভাবিয়েছে, রাতের পর রাত ভাত ঘুম নষ্ট করেছি এই গল্পটি নিয়ে ভেবে। এক সময় মনে হয়েছে এটিই পৃথিবীর সবচেয়ে বড় গল্প। . হ্যাঁ,কাল রাস্তায় পরেছিলো একটি লাল বাচ্চা জুতো, হয়তো জুতোটি বাচ্চাটির খুব প্রিয় ছিলো, হয়তো সে জুতোটির জন্য হাউমাউ করে কান্না করবে, হয়তো প্রায়শই জুতোটি খুঁজবে সে, হয়তো তার বাবা এই জুতা জোড়া যেদিন এনেছিলো সেদিন সে, প্রচুর হেসেছিলো। আহা সেই দুধে ধোয়া হাসি। একদিন হয়তো বাচ্চাটি ঠিক ঠিক এই জুতোর কথা বেমালুম ভুলে যাবে। . পৃথিবী খুব ছোট থেকেই আমাদের নিষ্ঠুর হতে শেখায় কিন্তু আমরা নিষ্ঠুর না হয়ে মানিয়ে নেই। যারা নিষ্ঠুরতার সাথে নিজেকে তৈরী করে নেয় তারা হয় খুনি অথবা মুনি। আর যারা শুধুই মানিয়ে নেয়

Content Writer | HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER

Nowadays entrepreneur is everyone lips. These days some people choose self employment. If you are love to writing then why don't you become a writing entrepreneur. Think about what do you love, being your own boss and you have to do something for yourself and your lovers. Is it writing your passion? That start writing. Some writing tips are given below : 1. You must start now :  If you become a professional writer than you must start now - not Tomorrow, Monday, next month. If you delay than you never start writing. so, If you become a professional writer than you start writing with a suitable topic. 2. Select your writing schedule : You wanted to be a full time writer and you have another job. So you must be create your writing schedule and stick to it. If you leave writing end of the day because you are tired. You must remember, Now writing your job not it's your hobby. You must concentration to your writing. Then you become a professional writer. 3.

ফিকে যাওয়া পাঞ্জাবি | কাজী নাঈম

  হাতের তিন নাম্বার আঙুলের নখটি বিপু বিপুল উৎসাহ ও উদ্দীপনার মধ্য দিয়ে কামড়ে ছাটাই করছে। কিন্তু ছাটাই করা শেষ হতে না হতেই মনে পড়লো এই নিয়ে তিন তিনটি নখ কামড়ে ছেটে ফেলছে। কিন্তু এগুলো এখন রাখবে কোথায়...! নিচেও ফেলা যাবে না মার্বেলের ঝকঝকে মেঝে পিন পড়লেও দেখা যাবে। সাত-পাঁচ ভেবে সে নখগুলো পকেটে পুরে দিলো। আসলাম সাহেবের ড্রইংরুমের ঘড়িতে রাত ৮টা বেজে ৫৫ মিনিট। বিপু সেই মহেন্দ্রক্ষণের অপেক্ষায় আছে ২৫ মিনিট হলো। তার মাঝে কাজের লোক এসে এক কাপ ঠান্ডা চা আর ৪ পিস ড্রাই কেক দিয়ে গেছে। এরমধ্যেই তিনটি সাবাড় করে একটি পিরিচে জমা রেখে দিয়েছে। বিপু আসলাম সাহেবের ছেলের গৃহশিক্ষক। ঈদের তিনদিন বাকি। কাল থেকে বিপুর ঈদের ছুটি শুরু হবে। আসলাম সাহেবের স্ত্রী বিপুকে টিউশন শেষে অপেক্ষা করতে বলেছিলো। অবশেষে রাত ৯টায় আসলাম সাহেবের স্ত্রীর আগমন, হাতে একটা খাম, খামভর্তি চিকন অঙ্কের কিছু টাকা। বিপুর ইচ্ছে হলো খামটা খামচি মেরে ছিঁড়ে দেখতে ২৫০০ না ৩০০০ টাকা। কিন্তু সৌজন্যতার খাতিরে তা না করেই বিপু রওনা হলো বাসার দিকে। অবশেষে খাম খুলে দেখলো বোনাস ৫০০ টাকাসহ ৩০০০ টাকাই আছে। তিনটি টিউশন মিলি